Electronic Prescription Service
Two Rivers Medical Centre is now live with Electronic Prescription Service which means your prescription will be sent electronically to your nominated pharmacy. More information can be found here
If you require a prescription for long term or established treatment, the request can be made in a number of ways.
- Systmone Online (24/7) – via the link at the top of this page. You will need to register at reception to use this service- please bring ONE of the follow forms of ID verification with you - driving licence, passport, vouched for, or other.
- Automated Phone System (24/7) - if you are not registered for this service please speak to reception in person or by telephone.
- In Person - drop the tear-off slip attached to you last prescription into the surgery with the required items clearly marked.
- By Post - send it to us enclosing a stamped addressed envelope if you wish us to post it back to you.
- Pharmacy - Contact the pharmacy you use directly- they will order your requested items.
- By Fax – to 01473 726176
We do not accept telephone requests (to avoid any possible prescribing errors).
We require a minimum of 72 working hours to process a prescription request and ask that you plan ahead at busy times of year such as Bank Holidays.
Although we are not permitted to recommend a pharmacy, some local pharmacists operate a scheme whereby they will collect your prescription from us. They will then dispense to you from their pharmacy. If you are housebound they may even deliver to your home. You will need to discuss with your chosen pharmacy, whether they offer these services.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip. Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.