An exciting opportunity has arisen at our busy training practice in Ipswich Suffolk, for an experienced nurse practitioner. You will be joining a team of 4 Partners, 8 Salaried GPs, GP Registrars, 5 Nurse Practitioners, 2 Visiting Clinicians, a Practice Pharmacist, 6 Practice Nurses and 4 HCA’s with excellent support from the administrative team.
We are a friendly Practice and have recently moved into our purpose-built facilities at 30 Woodbridge Road where we provide a service to 25,000 patients.
The successful applicant will, act within their professional boundaries; provide care for the presenting patient from initial history taking, clinical assessment, diagnosis, treatment and evaluation of care. They will demonstrate safe, clinical decision-making and expert care, including assessment and diagnostic skills, for patients within general practice. They will demonstrate critical thinking in the clinical decision-making process. They will work collaboratively with the general practice team to meet the needs of patients, supporting the delivery of policy and procedures.
- UK registered nurse
- Nurse Practitioner qualification
- Nurse Prescriber qualification – essential
- Respiratory experience - desirable
- Extensive clinical experience Primary Care
- Ability to maintain and monitor high standards of care
- Ability to direct and co-ordinate programmes of care working autonomously and collaboratively
- Understanding of the roles, values, procedures and standards of the Practice
- Effective organisational skills
- Evidence of experience in embracing and implementing change to provide high quality health outcome
- Communication skills- both verbally and in writing at all levels
- IT systems skills (SystmOne)
- Friendly and approachable
- Enthusiastic, innovative and flexible working attitude
- Self motivated, positive and committed
- Continue education by attending courses/study days for professional development
- Have ability to work on own initiative, acknowledging limitations and recognising when referral is needed.
- Maintain accurate, comprehensive records of all consultations and treatment
- It is also necessary for you to be flexible in order to cover annual leave and sickness of team members.
For more information please contact email@example.com
Closing date: 19 September 2017
Please apply through NHS Jobs reference J180-A-17-131232
We offer an attractive holiday entitlement and practice sick pay, as well as a good support network from our GP Partner Lead.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated experienced Practice Nurse with respiratory experience to join our team at Two Rivers Medical Centre, Ipswich.
The practice has recently moved into our purpose-built facilities at 30 Woodbridge Road where we provide a service to 25,000 patients. We are a friendly Practice with a clinical team consisting of 4 GP Partners, 8 Salaried GPs, 5 Nurse Practitioners, 2 Visiting Clinicians, a Practice Pharmacist, 6 Practice Nurses and 4 HCAs.
We would want the successful candidate to have experience in the respiratory field, undertake chronic disease checks, general treatment room work including injections and dressings, child immunisations, travel vaccinations, cytology, blood tests and health promotion.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience although additional training will be offered as needed.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Essential: RGN qualification, current NMC registration, respiratory experience, basic IT skills
- Desirable: Knowledge of SystmOne would be an advantage but not essential
We are currently recruiting up to 30 hours Monday to Friday. Please state the number of hours you've be interested in working in your application
For any additional information about the post or the practice please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply through NHS Jobs reference J180-A-17-130112
Closing date: 19 September 2017
Salary: TRMC BAND 6